Sunday, December 18, 2011

Miraflor I. Fernandez:Measurement, Evaluation, Assessment and Testing

Here comes another excitement day in my graduate studies. Facing challenges and nourishing myself with knowledge in which I consider a treasure both in my personal and professional life. There are lots of reasons to be thankful for, a good friends and classmates that I established good friendship that help me get going every Saturday for the good company with fun and learning. Another driving force is my conversant and expert professor who doesn’t failed to give the essential knowledge.

Just like the other semester, looking forward for another remarkable and meaningful experiences and this starts with this subject. On the first day of orientation there are lots of expectations for I find this subject very substantial for another notable thing to discover and learn. Based on the subject content I find it very helpful to measure and evaluate the performance of the learners that serve as the baseline on every educational program and it also serve as the basis for planning.

As a teacher it helps me a lot to analyze the intellectual needs of the pupils on what areas or skills the pupils have given much attention. It gives me ideas on the kind of strategies and identified the learning style of the pupils to transmit a better learning.

Though it is not my first time to encounter this subject, but this time I find it more effective and appropriate for it caters the needs of school children in today’s education that demands a lot of things call for their total development. Having this subject is a saving grace to develop more my teaching style and level up myself in learning things to grow in my profession. It only proves that continuing education is important to update myself in the latest trends of our educational system.

No comments:

Post a Comment